- Night Vision
- Lights & Lasers
- Weapon Gear
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the United States. No items available are available for export nor will Nightlong Industries LLC ship overseas.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Conditions of Sale & Warranty Information
1. ACCEPTANCE - Any purchase order issued in response to this Proposal to sell is considered to Buyer’s acceptance of the Terms & Conditions contained herein. Seller hereby objects to any additional, different or conflicting terms or conditions set forth in Buyer’s purchase order. No terms, provisions, or conditions of Buyer’s purchase order shall be effective unless expressly accepted by Seller in writing.
2. ENTIRE AGREEMENT - The provisions herein set forth, plus all drawings and/or documents, constitute the entire contract between the Seller and the buyer and supersede all prior Proposals, purchase orders, correspondence and other communication, whether written or oral, between the Seller and the Buyer. No provision of these Conditions of Sale shall be subject to change except by the written authorization of a properly authorized representative of the Seller.
3. PRICES/PAYMENT - Unless otherwise provided in the Proposal, terms of payment are net thirty (30) days and prices are Seller’s exclusive of sales or use taxes. All payments shall be in the legal currency of the United States unless otherwise designated in the Proposal. All prices are subject to exception or change without notice. Pricing errors may be corrected at any time. Any unpaid current balance shall bear interest at the rate of one and one-half percent (1 1/2%) per month from and after the date payment is due. The seller may, at any time and without obligation, suspend performance or require payment in cash, security, or other adequate assurances satisfactory to the Seller when, in the opinion of the Seller in its sole discretion, the financial circumstances of Purchaser warrant such action.
4. TAXES AND DUTIES - The amount of all applicable taxes (federal, state or local) will be charged unless the purchase order clearly states that the equipment or goods are tax exempt and an exemption certificate is on file at the Seller’s location. Any personal property taxes assessable on the equipment or goods required for delivery shall be borne by the Buyer.
5. DELIVERY - Deliveries shall be Nightlong Industries LLC Facility unless otherwise stated in the Proposal. Shipping dates given by the Seller are approximate and are based on prompt receipt of all necessary information regarding the order. The Seller will use its best efforts to meet the scheduled date shown on the face hereof, but does not guarantee to do so. Failure to make shipments as scheduled does not constitute a cause of cancellation and/or for damages of any character. In the event of any delay requested by the Buyer or any delay caused by lack of shipping instructions, the Seller will store all items ordered at the Buyer’s expense and risk and will invoice the Buyer for the full contract price of the equipment or goods on or after the date on which the same is ready for delivery.
6. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS - Risk of loss or damage to the equipment or goods shall pass to Buyer Ex-Works Seller’s plant. Buyer will keep the equipment or goods insured to the full purchase price with Seller as the named loss payee and Seller retains a security interest in the equipment or goods until the purchase price is paid.
7. ENGINEERING DATA - All Engineering data, design information, engineering and shop drawings used on the completion of this order are the property of the Seller.
8. PATENT INDEMNIFICATION - The Seller agrees to indemnify Buyer from and against all claims, demands and suits based on allegations that the equipment or goods designed and manufactured by Seller constitutes an infringement of any patent, if the Seller is notified promptly of the assertion of any such allegation, and if the Seller is given authority to defend the same and reasonable information and assistance for the defense of the same. Upon notification of an infringement claim, the Seller reserves the right to do any of the following, at no cost to the Buyer: (a) Procure for the Buyer the right to continue using the equipment; or (b) Replace the same with non-infringing equipment; or (c) Modify the equipment so that it becomes non-infringing. The Seller does not assume liability for the infringement of any method and/or process patent or for infringement of any patent covering articles manufactured or produced in accordance with Buyer’s design.
9. RETURNS - No equipment or goods requiring repair or alleged to be defective is to be returned without written authorization by the Seller.
10. WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - All equipment and goods are warranted by the Seller to be free from defects in material and workmanship as follows:
One Year Labor Warranty covering workmanship defects.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO EQUIPMENT OR GOODS WHICH ARE MISUSED, OR ABUSED, OR DAMAGED FROM INSTALLATION, OR NOT USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SELLER’S INSTRUCTIONS. NORMAL WEAR OF EQUIPMENT OR GOODS IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS WARRANTY. Equipment or goods not manufactured by the Seller but supplied through the Seller shall carry the warranty of the original manufacturer. THE SELLER’S SOLE LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO EITHER REPLACING OR REPAIRING WITHOUT CHARGE, AT ITS FACTORY OR ELSEWHERE AT ITS DISCRETION, ANY EQUIPMENT OR GOODS NOT MEETING THIS WARRANTY, OR AT SELLER’S OPTION, REFUNDING THE PURCHASE PRICE. THE SELLER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DIRECT OR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND UNDER THIS CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE. The warranties of the Seller do not cover, and the Seller makes no warranty with respect to any defect, failure, deficiency, or error which is: (a) Not timely reported to the Seller; or (b) Due to misapplication, modification, disassembly, abnormal conditions of temperature, dirt or corrosive matter; or (c) Due to operation, either intentional or otherwise, above rated capacities or in an otherwise improper manner. Seller assumes no responsibility for the quality or performance of coatings, adhesives or other materials used with Seller’s equipment or goods. All claims must be brought within one (1) year of sale or identification of a defect. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
11. GOVERNING LAW - ANY CONTRACT RESULTING OUT OF THIS PROPOSAL SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF IOWA. Any legal action to enforce any right granted by this contract must be filed within one (1) year after delivery, or for warranty claims, within one (1) year of the expiration of the applicable warranty period.